Employee Benefits For Small Businesses in Georgia
Don’t lose your employees to a larger company with better benefits.
Group Health Insurance | 401(k) | Workers’ Compensation | Employee Advocacy
Employee benefits management for small to mid-size businesses in Georgia is easy at Otis Wood Agency because we do more than sell group health insurance.
We work hard to find the best insurance products and business services on the market. Then we combine them with our personal, local customer service.
The outcome is an affordable, scalable suite of employee benefits, plus tools and services that will help you save money, manage and grow your business.
☑ Core Employee Benefits at Competitive Rates
- We work with the top insurance companies to find the best solutions for medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- From plan design, to open enrollment and onboarding, we are with you every step of the way.
- We will work closely with you to help educate and communicate with your employees.
- We provide employee advocacy tools and services.
- Our rates are competitive with or without a PEO.
Insurance Companies Represented:
Humana | Blue Cross and Blue Shield | Kaiser | MetLife
Guardian | Unum | VSP | Ameritas | The Hartford
☑ The Best Retirement and Workers’ Compensation Solutions
- We offer the most innovative retirement programs on the market today.
- Our Workers’ Compensation coverage will keep you compliant with government regulations and covered if an accident should happen.
☑ Supplemental Benefits
You can give more by offering supplemental benefits to make your company more attractive to good employees.
These benefits lessen the financial impact of serious illness or accident and pay cash benefits directly to the policyholder.
- GAP Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Short-Term Disability
- Hospital Income
☑ Employee Wellness Programs
If your employees don't understand their benefits or value your contribution as an employer, you are not getting the maximum return on investment.
Benefits Communication and Employee Engagement
We help train and educate employees, and we make participation in wellness programs easy.
Health Advocate and TeleMedicine
We offer MedCare services that protect and care for the physical, financial and digital health. Includes nine programs in one membership package.